1 - VISITORS TO EASY DENTAL WEBSITE OR APP
If you are just surfing and reading information on our website or app, then we collect and store the following information:
- when you visit our website, your IP address when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- when you download and browse our app, your device ID, IP address and your activity within our app;
- the operating system and the browser your device uses;
- any search engine you are using;
- the date and time you visit pages on the Easy Dental website or app; and
- if you provide it, your email address.
We use that information to measure the number of visitors to the website and the number of people downloading and using our app.
Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual devices except for the reasons set out below in this section. We do not sell information which identifies you personally.
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs. If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out a ‘registering your interest’ form, we will store and use the information only for the purposes that you authorised.
If you log in to your Easy Dental customer portal, the above information and your activity on our website or app will be associated with your account. We may also use this information to improve our website or app.
When you download the Easy Dental app you agree that Easy Dental can place a tag on your device’s web browser. This tag is disabled when the Easy Dental app is deleted from your device.
While we recommend that users enable cookies on their browsers, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. The management of cookies will be different depending on each user‘s internet device and browser - refer to your browser help menu for further information.
In addition, our website and app uses third party cookies and tags from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, which include the following features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting- gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimise and tailor our advertising.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics (Adwords and DoubleClick)- the integrations between both our web analytics and paid advertising platforms give us additional insight that allows us to tailor our advertising to ensure the right types and offers are shown to you while you are using the internet outside our website.
- Google Analytics Interest and Location based advertising- gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
- Google Adword features: including remarketing affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences demographic and location targeting.
3 - ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can access personal information we hold about you where it is stored in such a way that it can be readily be retrieved. If it is not accurate or complete, then you may ask us to correct it.
To update your personal information, you can contact us by email@example.com
4 - SECURITY
Easy Dental stores your information securely. We may store your information on servers residing in New Zealand or other countries and by visiting our website and using our services you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
5 - OPTING OUT
Turning off cookies
You can stop all collection of information by the app by simply uninstalling the app.
Email marketing communications
If you opt in for Easy Dental’s electronic marketing messages, there are three ways to unsubscribe:
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the electronic message
- In writing using the contact details contained in the message
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that we have used your email address without your permission and contacting us via the unsubscribe instructions in the electronic message has not yielded satisfactory results, you can issue a formal complaint by contacting us at email@example.com.
6 - CHANGING THIS POLICY
Copyright © 2023 EasyDental. All rights reserved